Success And Failure





I came from a long line of businessmen. My uncles and aunts, grandfather and even my great grandfathers whom I have not met are all businessmen at heart. I have seen them struggle and succeed. I have also seen them failed. But I guess every businessman is a fighter because no matter how many times they failed, they never give up. When I was a lot younger, I do not understand why they kept on trying in spite of the hardships they encounter while running their business. I suppose that you cannot be a successful businessman if you are not ready fail.

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/trapeze-banner-bracket.html
 
My aunt keeps telling me that running a business is like a roller coaster ride. It can be fun and scary at the same time. No matter how difficult it is you just need to be brave enough to face whatever difficulties you encounter along the way. I am just glad that she is strong enough to pick up the pieces and start over when her first business venture failed. Now, her restaurant business is running smoothly. We also help her gain more customers by creating a fan page for her restaurant business. 

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/all-sign-brackets.html
 
But fan pages alone will not help gain more customers. Every business establishments need to be advertised especially when it is just starting up. My cousins and I helped her picked for wall mount banner brackets such as the Trapeze Style Wall Mount Banner Bracket to be installed outside her restaurant. The shop owner highly recommended this wall mount banner brackets among the other wall mount banner brackets as these brackets have a built-in tensioning system which keeps the banners from bowing. The banners which we hang on the Trapeze Style Wall Mount Banner Brackets indeed help boost her restaurant business. She gained more customers. It also helps that Trapeze Style Wall Mount Banner Bracket is fitted with bullet lights to highlight the banners. That made her restaurant even more recognizable and easily found when night time comes. 


According to Winston Churchill, “success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”  This is true to every successful people.

No comments: