The Frustrating Part of Being Forgetful


Losing your wallet can be one of the most irritating and frustrating thing that can happen to anyone. I know because it happened to me several times already. The year will not end without me losing a wallet or a credit card holder. I lost another wallet just recently. It happened on the fifth of February this year inside the mall. I am not sure the exact location where I exactly lost it. After filing a blotter report- as it could have been a case of thievery-I asked the assistance of the mall’s management to allow me watch the CCTV footage on that day. I was advised to wait for a week for the management’s decision as it needs to be coordinated with the top bosses. I also called my bank and all credit card providers to close all my accounts. So I called home and asked my brother to check my other wallet. Thankfully I only lost two credit cards, an ATM card and some cash. The credit cards will be delivered at my mailing address but the ATM card will be delivered at the bank stall in the same mall after ten working days.

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/writeable-erase-sidewalk-sign.html

After ten working days I came back at the mall to pick up my ATM card but the bank stall is nowhere to be seen. What is in place of the bank stall is the Dry Erase Writable Folding Sidewalk Sign which we can always find outside some cafes and restaurants. This writable folding sidewalk sign has approximately a 36 inches tall and 21 inches wide for the message area. So it is hard not to miss what it says on the message area which says that the bank stall has transferred to the next building near my work place. As for the CCTV viewing, the mall's management called me and gave me a detailed report of what exactly happened from the time I entered the mall until I left it. I lost the wallet someplace else. 

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/sidewalk-signs.html

If there is a medal for someone who loses his/her wallet multiple times in a year, I could have earned one. I should have learned my lessons. Unfortunately, being forgetful is quite an incurable disease.

No comments: