Decorative Street Sign Frame A Great Street Identifier

 http://www.hooksandlattice.com/street-signs.html
Identifying a street or a road is not easy if it does not bear any street sign or road sign. Landmarks are probably helpful in finding the right place but not all the time. It is confusing and frustrating especially if it is your first time going to that place. It is even more confusing and frustrating if all the people you asked for help are not even familiar of the place especially to someone like me who has no sense of direction.


My sense of adventure has gotten the best of me when I decided to pay my high school best friend whom I have not seen for eons of time a visit. Time has not only changed us but the places around us as well. There are still traces of the old town that I am familiar with but because of the business establishments and residential spaces which were not there since we moved I was totally lost.  Thankfully, they have this Custom Decorative Street Sign Frame which holds the name of the streets and their former names. It is catchy and stylish enough which makes it somehow easier for any tourist to find the right place. 


http://www.hooksandlattice.com/street-signs.html


I wish that our town will have this Custom Decorative Street Sign Frame as it gives any place a distinctive look. Besides the street signs that identifies every street are in a bad shape. The street names are faded and are barely holding on the post. In addition the street post which is holding the street names are bent. But what can you expect? The street posts are more that 20 years old. I only hope that the people in charge will take action in removing the street posts which are barely holding up as it might cause an accident in the future. I also wish that instead of a simple street sign they will use the Custom Decorative Street Sign Frame as it also boost the appeal of any street or road. Thus attracting tourists or sightseers.


No comments: