Portable A Frame Signs And Food


What is your favorite food? If you will ask me, I have plenty of favorite dishes. Among my favorite dishes, I like spaghetti, pizza, and grilled chicken in garlic sauce the most. I also love superman crèpe and empanada which are my aunt’s specialty. It always gives me a certain kind of thrill whenever these foods are served on the table. I tried to learn how to cook them, but unlike my siblings and elders, cooking was never my forte. They are edible alright but you will never dare eat them if you have other options. There are even times when I think that I am adopted because of my lack of culinary skills. But there is not a doubt that I am my parents’ child.

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/changeable-letter-signs.html

Because of my lack of culinary skills, I always end up at my aunt’s restaurant which is just one block away from my rented apartment. I know that I can always order these foods online but that is kind of boring at times. I often go to my aunt’s restaurant. Unlike other restaurants, they do not serve the same type of food. They have this portable a-frame changeable letter folding signs outside their restaurant which they use to display the menu of the day. The portable indoor/outdoor a-frame changeable letter folding sidewalk sign includes 330 4" changeable letters and numbers which they rearrange everyday. Changing the letters and numbers daily is kind of tedious but it is classier compared to writing the menu of the day.

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/changeable-letter-signs.html

According to Cesar Chavez, “if you really want to make a friend, go to someone's house and eat with him... the people who give you their food give you their heart.” But then again, that is not always the case. I might end up with no friends after they have tasted what I cooked.

No comments: