Finding Your Way With the Help of Signs


I have poor navigational skills. It does not matter if it is my first time in a particular store or not, I still get lost. It is one of the reasons why I am dependent with my smart phone. It helps me find my way around. However, smart phones have some limitations as well. It drains its battery a lot faster than the basic phones. It is the reason why I always carry with me a charger and a power bank. There are also times when you cannot connect to the internet because of a poor internet signal. I am also thankful that street signs, hallway signs and restroom signs were invented. They are a great help not only to first time tourists but also to people like me who lack a sense of direction. I know that you can always ask other people for directions. However, more often than not, I find their information a bit confusing.


Asking people for directions is my last resort if I really can't find my way around after a few tries. I greatly appreciate shopping malls and groceries stores like Save-A-Lot. Save-A-Lot grocery stores, a subsidiary of SUPERVALU INC, has been a household name since time immemorial. Other than their affordable prices and great quality of meat, dairy products and fresh fruits and vegetables, they have friendly and helpful staff. I can also find my way around without much help from other people. They have huge signs and the labels on the hanging sign frames are clear and attractive which are perfect for people who have poor visions.


Getting lost in a new place is understandable. However, if you are still having problems finding your way around in spite of the directional signs and maps sounds ridiculous, funny and adventurous. Yet it happens. If you are having problems with directions and do not want to get lost, it is best if you travel with someone who knows the place very well.

No comments: